Wednesday, March 7, 2012

for now

just some phone pictures for now.
I have TONS of pictures on the camera, but this will do for tonight.

Logan LOVES this hat.
Sometimes he pulls it over his eyes in the car
and then takes a nap.
Stuck his fruit strip on his forehead... why?
Because he's a boy.
That'll be the answer to a lot of questions in the future,
I can just feel it.
Keegan LOVES to sleep covered in his blanket.
He's managed to get it over his face a few times.
(just like his Aunt Bear)
But we compromise and this is how I let him sleep.
So I can sleep too.
Josh tackled a pinterest project for me...
it came out awesome!!
Logan helped put it up ;)
and get it ready.
We've been enjoying the warm winter.
Logan asks for walks all the time.
more projects on the way means
LOTS of trips to Lowes/Home Depot.
we also have to have 2 carts now...
one for cute boys & the other for project stuff.
I always choose the boy cart. ;)

No comments: