Thursday, April 26, 2012

hanging with the Grants!

On Saturday the 21st we invited the Grants to a picnic/family day/Earth Day thing. We got the email from Josh's work, but it didn't turn out to be at all what we thought. Haha. It was made for older kids... but we still had fun being together. 

The boys loved running up and down this ramp
over
 and over again.
 Who had more fun with rocket launchers? 
the boys
 or their Daddies?
Besides the ramp, I think the helicopters were a highlight :) 
 Keegan and Abby pretty much did the same thing at the picnic & the zoo
 but they sure were cute doing it :)
 On Wednesday the 25th we joined the Grants on a trip to the Philadelphia Zoo. I think everyone enjoyed it much more this time than last time we went. It was much chillier in November, less animals were out... oh and Jamie and I were quite pregnant. So it was a better trip all around :) 
 Logan wanted to touch the animals, 
he kept saying "Zebra! Touch it?" 

Jamie has more (and better) pictures from the Zoo 

1 comment:

Jamie and JD said...

so cute! Sorry, I haven't gotten the pics off my camera yet, but I promise I will and I'll send them to you!