Sunday, September 30, 2012

September 2012

These are the pictures from September... and there are alot of them! And I noticed there are more Keegan pictures than Logan (pretty sure that's because Logan is always talking or moving in any picture I take of him). 
needed less help from these two while I was getting ready 
so they got put in baby jail

brothers much?

giving the baby kisses

showing off his standing skills

they both play here like it's some sort of musical instrument

again, brothers? 

ready...

set...

go!!

his go-to spot in the kitchen

cutie-pie

goodnight kisses

watching the rain

just like his mommy and Aunt Bear

we had a stomach bug in the beginning of Sept...
lots of snuggling in our house

Keegan learned how to climb the stairs...
but he cannot do it with a golf club

Josh made shelves for the boys room
I LOVE THEM!! and him too :)

climbing over Daddy

with their Missionary bears from Aunt Vickie

waking up to this cutie 
(who still won't sleep all night in his crib)

Logan's happy meal toy stabbed his cheeseburger.
Don't you hate when that happens?

under the table again

he's standing solo for about a minute at a time...
but I can't get a picture of it because I keep thinking
 he's going to fall by the time I get my camera...

chasing after Logan
they are playing more and more now and it's so much fun!!

1 comment:

Jamie and JD said...

LOVE your pictures!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your shelves (Go Josh!) and I cannot believe how big Keegan looks. Are you sure our babies are the same age?! Haha. I can't believe how much he's standing. That's crazy. That kid will be walking soon. Which is even crazier. Then you'll need a new baby, Em.... :)