Thursday, July 19, 2012

just hanging around

Here are some random pictures from the beginning of July. We are definitely enjoying our summer :)

Logan swimming with Josh and Aunt K
(he also went off the diving board for the first time -
 into Josh's arms of course - 
but I have a video of that and I can't get it to upload)

Logan decided this guy's name is Conor
and he calls him Conor ALL THE TIME
makes me laugh :)

you know, just a picture of Logan
sitting in Keegan's bumbo seat
with a fireman hat on (backwards)
reading an Easter book (in July)
I love this kid!! 

he looks so small sitting with the missionaries
they are both SUPER tall

Keegan is on the move!
He rocks on his knees and then belly flops after a toy.
Also makes me laugh! :)

he's a professional sitter these days

brothers hanging out

I love how they love each other

more hanging out

:)

Keegan rolled across the floor and then into the exer-saucer
(Logan wasn't a rollie-pollie baby so this is new for me)

and Josh helped Keegan reach up to this toy and
he LOVED pushing the buttons for a good 5 minutes
(doesn't look very comfortable huh?)
sharing, or something like that

don't worry - it's just water :) 

No comments: