Thursday, July 19, 2012

Touch-a-Truck

On Saturday July 14, I headed down to Rehoboth Beach with the boys while Josh slept between night shifts. We met up with Aunt Deanna, Aunt Judy and Shannon. Some of Logan's favorite people! We went to a Touch-a-Truck event and it quickly turned into the BEST DAY OF LOGAN'S LIFE! My boy loves trucks, anything with a motor really. So this was perfect for him! There were over 30 different vehicles for the kids to climb in, 'drive', honk (oh there was so much honking). Logan had this "I'm so cool" look on his face the whole time and didn't say much (really weird for him). And as soon as we got in the car to drive to lunch he didn't stop talking!! "Mom, drive truck! Tractor! Digger! Motorcycle! Daddy car! Honk it - beep beep!" I was laughing so hard while trying to keep in his little conversation. It definitely made me happy to see how much he enjoyed it! A well spent morning! :) 
And sorry, this is a picture over-load but this was such a fun day for Logan.

he liked seeing a "Daddy car" 
he kept looking at the Trooper like 
hmm, you're dressed like my Daddy but are you my Daddy? 
so cute :) 



this was the look he had on his face most of the day
"I got this."









brother got in on the fun too

it's crazy to think that next year, they'll both be 'driving' these trucks


loves his Shannon



'check me out!'

I think this was his favorite.
a daddy motorcycle 

thanks for joining us Aunt Jew-dy, Aunt Nana, and Shan-nun
:)

No comments: